AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week # 35: August 2017
Happy Sunday, AAC friends! Things just keep getting busier and busier around here and I bet it’s the same for you. If you had your hands full and missed our AAC posts, you can check them out by clicking on the links below.
Looking for a few more places to browse? Check out some of these posts on working with teens and young adults.
- Starting AAC with Teens and Young Adults
- Conversation Practice with Teens and Young Adults
- 5 Ways to Use Magazines in AAC Therapy
- Books for Beginning Readers of Any Age
- Visual Supports in AAC Therapy with Older Student and Adults
Have a great week, everyone!
Filed under: Featured Posts
Tagged With: summary post
This post was written by Carole Zangari