On Friendship: Supporting AAC Learners
It’s throwback Thursday! Today, we are revisiting some prior posts on the topic of helping learners with AAC needs develop and maintain meaningful friendships.
- 5 Ways SLPs Can Support Friendships for People who Use AAC
- 5 (More) Resources for Supporting Friendships in Individuals who use AAC
- Video of the Week: A Recipe For Friendship
- Communication Circles: With A Little Help From My Friends
- Back to School-Making Friends
- Fresh Look: Friendship Skills for Children With ASD Who Use AAC
Do you have ways of supporting the friendships of learners who use AAC? We’d love to hear about them.
Tagged With: friendship
This post was written by Carole Zangari