AAC in the Classroom: 5 Presentation Handouts
Looking for ideas on how to strengthen language learning by students with AAC needs in the classroom? Here are some presentation handouts that may spur your thinking.
- Start Talking in Class: Helping Students Using AAC Devices by Gail M. Van Tatenhove
- Incorporating AAC Use into the Classroom by Karen Vinson and Eleanor Thompson
- Aided Language Stimulation and the Descriptive Teaching Model by Gail M. Van Tatenhove
- Communication Peeled and Cored for the Classroom by Jennifer M. Ro and Amy Thomsen
- Score with Core: Implementing Core Vocabulary in the Classroom by Janet S. Lehr
This post was written by Carole Zangari