Published on December 20th, 2012 | by Robin Parker5
10 Resources for Designing & Developing Communication Books
This post is dedicated to a mom who does more than her fair share for her child (who is now a young adult) as well as for our community. She recently began to re-design and re-assemble a communication book. She sent us this picture to show us that she was working on it. Here are some resources that will help make the task a little easier and more productive.
PrAACtical AAC: Communication Books
- The PrAACtical Power of Communication Books
- Quick Start Communication Pages
- Communication Books- Making Decisions About Format
- Big Ideas on AAC Systems
- Directions and Diversions in the Design & Development of Communication Books
- Selecting and Organizing Vocabulary for AAC Users
- Communication Matters: Communication Books
- PODD Success After Initially “Not Getting It”
- Communication Starter Sets- PictureSET BC
- Communication Books- Baltimore Public Schools
Oh yeah, and hopefully we can find a student who will do some work for community service hours….. or a little extra money to help.