AAC Posts from PrAACtical Week #49: November, 2017
Hello, December! Life seems to be speeding up these days, with little time for reading blog posts. Here are a few that you may have missed.
- Monday – PrAACtically December: AAC Resources for A Year of Core Vocabulary
- Wednesday – Video of the Week: CVI – The Everyday Impact on People Who Use AAC
- Thursday – PrAACtically Reading with Karen Natoci: Hello, Holidays!
Shopping, wrapping, baking, decorating…all part of the holiday preparations. But, as AAC interventionists, we’re also thinking about preparations of a different sort – helping our AAC learners get ready for the holidays. Holidays can be tough, not just because of the change in routine, but also because there are so many expectations for conversation. Here are some past posts related to conversational skills.
- Balance Pans: A Learning Toy that Helps Build Conversation Skills
- From Conversation to Skill-Building
- Conversations with Adults who have Intellectual Disabilities
- AAC Conversation Club
- Holiday Talk: AAC Conversations Using Partner-focused Questions
Filed under: Featured Posts
Tagged With: summary post
This post was written by Carole Zangari